Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/sports-nutrition/
- Wellness Cardiovascular Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/cardiovascular/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Vail Health welcomes three new board members
VAIL, CO (Oct. 19, 2020) - Vail Health welcomes Dr. Thomas Gorrie, Bratzo Horruitiner and Linda Pancratz as members...
The importance of getting a flu vaccination
This article was first printed in the Vail Daily on October 8, 2020. The message from public health officials is...
Construction begins on a state-of-the-art medical facility in Basalt
VAIL, Colo., (October 8, 2020) – As the latest step in a joint initiative to deliver a full complement of...