Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/sports-nutrition/
- Wellness Cardiovascular Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/cardiovascular/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Vail Health supports EFEC with STEM grants for the 2019-20 school year
This article and photo were printed in the Vail Daily on August 8, 2019. The Education Foundation of...
Technology Takes Over
This article was written by Heather Hower and printed in the 2018 Vail Health Magazine. Once upon a...
Vail Health and Colorado Mountain Medical Announce New Partnership
Vail, CO (July 15, 2019) – Colorado Mountain Medical (CMM) and Vail Health announced Monday the two longtime...