Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/sports-nutrition/
- Wellness Cardiovascular Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/cardiovascular/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Vail Health, Eagle River Youth Coalition Discuss Mental Health
This article was printed in the Vail Daily on 9/23/18. Eat Chat Parent family and community education series...
Vail Health, Eagle County Paramedic Services host Saturday, Sept. 15 health fair
VAIL — Eagle County Paramedic Services and Vail Health will host a Community Health Fair on Saturday, Sept. 15...
No Bake Energy Bites
These sweet, no bake treats take minutes to prepare, are filled with healthy ingredients, and make for a great...