Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/sports-nutrition/
- Wellness Cardiovascular Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/cardiovascular/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Governor Polis Visits Eagle River Valley to Talk Behavioral Health alongside Vail Health and County Partners
Vail, CO (April 19, 2019) – Today, Governor Jared Polis visited Eagle County to learn more about Vail...
Vail Health Commits $60 Million to Behavioral Health Alongside County Partners
Exercise for positive mental health
During his second deployment to iraq in 2007, Tim Johannsen lost both legs: below the knee on his right leg, and...