Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/sports-nutrition/
- Wellness Cardiovascular Nutrition http://www.scandpg.org/cardiovascular/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Vail Health Sponsors Eagle Valley High School Classroom
VAIL, CO —Vail Health recently signed an agreement with Eagle County Schools to sponsor a health/science...
Vail Health CEO Thankful For Support Benefiting Sonnenalp Breast Center and its cancer patients (letter)
The 20th annual Scramble Against Cancer golf tournament and special dinner, which took place on Monday, July 9, was a...
Vail Health officials working to control costs and retain independence
This article was written by Scott Miller and printed in the Vail Daily on 7/9/18. VAIL — One of...