Vail Health provides specialized occupational medicine for corporate health services delivered with the needs of the employer in mind. Benefits include convenience, quality, cost control, access seven days/week, and comprehensive services.
- Clinics in Vail and Avon provide easy and expedited access for injured workers, insuring timely evaluation and treatment for a safe return to work.
- Our occupational medicine team works with complex issues every day. Timely communication with employers keeps you informed at each stage of treatment.
- We reduce your overall health care cost, lower your workers' compensation premium cost, increase employee productivity and return your employee to work as quickly as possible.
- In addition to weekday office hours, employers have access to occupational medicine through Vail Health Hospital's Emergency Department, Avon Urgent Care and Beaver Creek Medical Center.
- We offer a full array of services, including pre-placement services (i.e., physical exams, drug testing and screening), prevention and wellness programs, medical advisory services, and vaccination programs (e.g., flu shots).