Phone: (970) 926-6340 | Fax: (970) 926-6348
Dillon Health Center
365 Dillon Ridge Road, Dillon, CO 80435 | Suite 1200
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary. Dillon Urgent Care is located in the middle level (first floor) at the Dillon Health Center, Suite 1200.
COLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL DILLON
Colorado Mountain Medical provides a full range of medical services from our Dillon clinic. Patients have access to total family care from wellness and preventative medicine to specialized care for the treatment of injury or illness. Whether you are a local resident, or a visitor to our resort areas, you will find access to the highest quality healthcare at Colorado Mountain Medical.
This location is officially smoke-free and tobacco-free. That means smoking cigarettes, e-cigarettes and vaping are prohibited in all areas of our campus.
Dillon Urgent Care
Dillon Urgent Care - Colorado Mountain Medical
Emergency Department or Urgent Care?
In the case of a medical emergency, call 911. Paramedics can deliver life-saving treatment on the way to the hospital.
- Heart attack
- Severe chest pain
- Severe bleeding
- Shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain
Urgent Care clinics are a great resource if your primary doctor is not available. They treat the following medical symptoms right away.
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reaction
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones/Fractures/Dislocations/Sprains
- Cough/Cold/Flu/Upper Respiratory Infection/Sore Throat/Strep Throat
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Ear Pain
- Minor Burns
- Sinus Infection
- Upset Stomach/Vomiting/Diarrhea
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vaginal Bleeding and/or Discharge
The following symptoms are best evaluated in an Emergency Department.
- Persistent chest pain, especially if it radiates to your arm or jaw or is accompanied by sweating, vomiting
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Confusion or changes in mental status, including suicidal thoughts
- Any sudden or severe pain, particularly in the abdomen or starting halfway down the back
- Sudden clumsiness, loss of balance, fainting or dizziness
- Sudden difficulty speaking, or trouble understanding speech
- Sudden weakness or paralysis, especially on one side of the face or body
- Severe heart palpitations
- Sudden, severe headache
- Sudden testicular pain and swelling
- Newborn baby with a fever (a baby less than three months old with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher needs to be seen right away)
- Falls that cause injury or occur while taking blood thinning medications
- Sudden vision changes, including blurred or double vision and full or partial vision loss
- Broken bones or dislocated joints
- Deep cuts that require stitches — especially on the face — or a large open wound that won’t stop bleeding
- Head or eye injuries
- Severe flu or cold symptoms
- High fevers or fevers with rash
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Severe and persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Serious burns
- Seizures without a previous diagnosis of epilepsy
- Blood in your stool or urine
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Infection with severe symptoms
- After-hours care for minor illnesses or injuries if no other option is available
Pricing for Urgent Care and CMM Services
Your provider will assign the level of your visit according to the nature of your illness or injury.
Service Charge Amount
Level 1 visit $150
Level 2 visit $200
Level 3 visit $250
Level 4 visit $325
Level 5 visit $395
Additional charges may apply. Examples include diagnostic imaging, lab work and procedures that may be required.
These are standard charge amounts. Co-pays will be due at the time of service. As a courtesy, we will bill your insurance first and then bill you any remaining balance as appropriate. For more information or questions about your charges, please call (970) 777-2850.
We accept Medicare and Medicaid and most insurance plans. If you aren’t sure about your health insurance company’s coverage or want an estimate for your cost to visit our Urgent Cares, please call our Insurance Support Team at (970) 777-2902.
Vail Health offers a Financial Assistance program to those who qualify. To reach a Financial Counselor, call (970) 477-3116.
Colorado Mountain Medical offers a 15% discount at all locations for individuals that can pay at time of service regardless of insurance or none, or where they live permanently.