Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNPs)
Vail Babies Nurse Navigator
Thank you for choosing Vail Health Family Birth Center for your labor and delivery. As part of your experience with us, we are excited to offer you an introductory appointment with our Vail Babies Nurse Navigator, who will serve as a guide and provide resources and support during this special time. This initial meeting is a private, pre-planning appointment, which can be conducted in person or over Zoom. You must be at least 32 weeks pregnant at the time and have established prenatal care with a provider of your choice.
The Nurse Navigator will offer you and your support person a personal guide through pregnancy and delivery. She can give you a private tour of the Family Birth Center, and you will have opportunities to share your preferences and provide any information that will help our staff best understand how to care for you. She will also take a brief health history to allow for a quicker admission process when you arrive on your big day. The goal of this complimentary service is to provide a personalized, concierge-style experience for expecting parents.
Benefits of nurse navigation include:
- Personal tour of the Vail Health Family Birth Center to help parents plan their birth experience. Schedule when it's convenient for you.
- Assistance in selecting the prenatal classes that fit your needs and schedule.
- One-on-one review of childbirth information.
- One-on-one review of birth options and family preferences.
- Complete prenatal labs.
- Assistance with pre-registration and consent forms.
- Information on car seat selection and installation.
- One-on-one review of breastfeeding resources, lactation consultant services and products available for purchase or rent (such as breast pumps and other nursing supplies).
For more information and to connect with the Nurse Navigator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to schedule an appointment with the Nurse Navigator.