If you or a loved one need to talk to someone immediately, please call 911 or the Crisis Hotline at 1-844-493-8255, or text "TALK" to 38255 anytime day or night.
Vail Health is a partner in the Eagle Valley Behavioral Health initiative. Thanks to a $60 million commitment from Vail Health, a new nonprofit is being formed to transform the behavioral health landscape in our valley. Resources are being reserved for the development of an integrated, cross-functional facility to increase capacity, ensure 24/7 access, and create behavioral health bed space in our community. Additionally, we are working with the community to develop additional, specific initiatives including:
- Launching an effort to make it easier for patients to see health care professionals and receive care
- Making sure behavioral health care is available in Spanish to help ensure that all members of our community are able to access care
- Working to streamline communications across organizations so patients receive coordinated care
- Providing more opportunities for telehealth
- More education, awareness, and prevention