As behavioral health care continues to grow within the Vail Health system, all related services will be aligned under the new Vail Health Behavioral Health brand. The behavioral health service line and providers have shifted to fall under Vail Health instead of Colorado Mountain Medical. Vail Health Behavioral Health will also consist of Eagle Valley Behavioral Health, Mountain Strong Employee Assistance Program, Precourt Healing Center and Wiegers Mental Health Clinic. Please visit, VailHealthBH.org, formerly eaglevalleybh.org, for all behavioral health resources.
Our goals are to:
- Make it easier for patients to see health care professionals and receive care
- Making sure behavioral health care is available in Spanish to help ensure that all members of our community are able to access care
- Streamline communications across organizations so patients receive coordinated care
- Provide more opportunities for telehealth
- Provide more education, programs, awareness and prevention
- Partner with community organizations to bring more resources across our mountain communities