On January 6, 2020, Vail Health broke ground on the 85,000 square foot Dillon Medical Building at 365 Dillon Ridge road along Highway 6, adjacent to the City Market shopping center in Dillon, CO. The project will be completed in the Fall of 2021.
About Vail Health
Vail Health has been serving locals in Summit for many years through Shaw Cancer Center and Howard Head Sports Medicine, and - most recently - by bringing additional COVID-19 testing. We are excited to offer the Summit County community additional options and specialists for their local care. Ensuring affordable care for locals is a top priority, and Vail Health will build on the progress being made. As mountain communities, we are all in this together: COVID-19, affordable care - helping our locals and workforce make it work. As an independent mountain hospital system, we proudly reinvest our dollars back into the communities we serve.
About the Facility:
- The facility was built down into the ground to ensure views remain for residents close by.
- Amazing views from the facility are offered to cancer patients and physical therapy patients, designed to inspire and enhance healing and wellness.
- Plenty of on-site parking for patients, guests and staff.
Dillon Health Center Services:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Shaw Cancer Center - Breast Center & Oncology
- Colorado Mountain Medical
- Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Urgent Care - This will be the only Urgent Care on the eastern side of Summit County.
Visit our careers page