Please call (970) 479-7218 with questions.
Please use the main entrance for scheduled appointment or emergency at 181 West Meadow Drive, Vail, CO 81657.
Vail Health's Cardiopulmonary Services office is open 24 hours/day, seven days/week, including holidays. Diagnostic testing is conducted from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Within a unique setting at 8,150 feet about sea level, our doctors and staff are experts in the effects of high altitude on respiratory care and sleep patterns and disorders. Cardiopulmonary Services also supports the world-recognized orthopaedic surgery program, as well as the hospital's Level II nursery and Level III trauma center, providing diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to routine and critical care patients.
Our Respiratory Care Services
- Pulmonary Function Testing: complete PFT, exercise oximetry, methacholine challenge
- Sleep Studies: CPAP/BIPAP Titration. Visit our Sleep Disorder Center for more information.
- Arterial Blood Gas: Oximetry Monitoring/Exercise Oximetry
- Adult EEG
Ancillary Services Include
- Pediatric Echocardiograms
- Event recorders
- Holter monitoring systems
Cardiopulmonary Services is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The Cardiopulmonary Blood Gas laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists, which is the gold standard for blood gas laboratories.