Lab orders should be faxed to: (970) 477-4204 (see requirements below)
For questions please call us at (970) 479-7280
Non-lab order fax number is (970) 479-7186
Anyone needing lab work done can come to the Vail Health Hospital 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, 7 days/week. No appointments necessary. To get your lab work done follow the directions below:
- Park on the 1st or 2nd level of our parking garage at the Vail Health Hospital (don't forget to take your ticket!)
- Once you enter the hospital go to the admissions desk (3rd floor near main entrance) and check in.
- Once checked-in you'll be directed down to the lab.
- Physician Signature
- Physician NPI number
- Fax number to send results
- Diagnosis code
- Order Requisition Form - For Provider use only
The laboratory's team of experts include board-certified pathologists, accredited medical technologists and skilled laboratory assistants, who are available for consultations, questions and educational seminars. The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists and offers a broad in-house pathology and blood work menu to best serve the needs of our patients and physicians.