Please call Pulmonology and the Cardiovascular Center at (970) 476-1110 to schedule an in-person wellness exam, follow-up visit or telehealth appointment.
Vail, Eagle, Frisco and Leadville.
- VAIL: Dr. Nelson Prager, and Dr. Jerry Greenberg lead the Cardiovascular Center at Vail Health.
- EAGLE: Kelly Fralick, NP sees patients in Eagle.
- FRISCO: Dr. Jonathan Sherman sees patients at the Cardiovascular Center in Frisco.
- LEADVILLE: Dr. Prager is a visiting specialist at St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville and will see patients on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. For an appointment, call 719-486-0230.
- CRAIG: Dr. Prager is a visiting specialist at Memorial Regional Health in Craig and will see patients on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
Vail Health's Cardiovascular Center specializes in heart and vascular health, providing comprehensive diagnostic testing and medical management of coronary disease, hypertension, lipid disorders, arrhythmia, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies and congestive heart failure. Additional services include pacemaker implantation, pre-operative evaluation and anticoagulation services, as well as cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive screening physicals for young athletes.