- Personal insurance
- Government sponsored insurance such as Medicare or Medicaid
- Individual’s personal resources and ability to pay
- Third Party Liability payors (Auto, Worker’s Compensation)
- → Appendix A: Plain Language Summary
- → Appendix B: Financial Assistance Application
- → Appendix C: Appeal Letter
- → Appendix D: Provider List
- → Financial Assistance Sliding Scale
The Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition helps cancer patients experience better health and well-being by limiting financial challenges through:
- Facilitating communication and collaboration among member organizations.
- Educating patients and providers about existing resources and linking to other organizations that can disseminate information about the collective resources of the member organizations.
- Advocating on behalf of cancer patients who continue to bear financial burdens associated with the costs of cancer treatment and care.
CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation helps people who cannot afford insurance co-payments to cover the cost of medications for treating certain types of cancer. For more information, visit www.cancercarecopay.org.
The Healthwell Foundation helps patients living with chronic and life-altering illnesses pay their share of prescription drug co-payments, deductibles and health insurance premiums. For more information, visit www.healthwellfoundation.org.
Patient Access Network Foundation is an independent, national 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing underinsured patients with co-payment assistance through disease-specific funds that give them access to the treatments they need. For more information, visit www.panfoundation.org or call (866) 316-7263.
Patient Services is a national nonprofit organization committed to supporting people with expensive chronic illnesses and conditions through locating solutions with health insurance and assisting with premiums and prescription co-payments. For more information, visit www.patientservicesinc.org or call (800) 366-7741.
- Seguro personal
- Seguro patrocinado por el gobierno, como Medicare o Medicaid
- Recursos personales y capacidad de pago del individuo
- Pagadores de Responsabilidad de Terceros (Auto, Compensación del Trabajador)