Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Nancy Clark's blog on sports nutrition: http://community.active.com/blogs/NancyClarkRD
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition: http://www.scandpg.org/nutrition-info/nutrition-info-for-consumers/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
What a difference a week makes for Eagle County’s COVID-19 vaccination process
Under the new system implemented this week, both Eagle County and Vail Health accept sign-ups from any residents in...
Shots of hope: Images of Eagle County residents getting the COVID-19 vaccine
By the end of the week, 5,800 Eagle County residents will have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine....
Colorado hospital ‘Superheroes’ honored for work during pandemic
The Colorado Hospital Association is honoring a group they call “Superheroes” of the pandemic. Kimberly...