Surfing for Nutrition?
Author Katie Mazzia MS RD CDE is a nutritionist at Vail Valley Medical Center.
The Internet can be an awesome resource for food and nutrition information however not all of it is reliable or credible. Below are some of my favorite nutrition blogs and websites you can trust and might even give you a fresh perspective inspire you to cook more or try a new food!
- Nancy Clark's blog on sports nutrition: http://community.active.com/blogs/NancyClarkRD
- Digestive Nutrition: http://www.katescarlata.com/
- Sports Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition: http://www.scandpg.org/nutrition-info/nutrition-info-for-consumers/
- Make sense of nutrition in the news: http://www.nutritionunplugged.com/top-posts/
- Quick and easy homemade food: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Fuel School- offers a crash course in all things related to nutrition/food: http://www.runnersworld.com/fuel-school
- Nutrition Blog Network-a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians: http://www.nutritionblognetwork.com/
- Gluten-Free and Family Focused: http://inspiredrd.com/
- Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/MY00396/DSECTION=sports-nutrition
- Tufts Nutrition Navigator-rates and reviews websites: http://navigator.nutrition.tufts.edu/index.html
Fueling For Fitness
Exercise requires more than gumption; it needs fuel. And though there are certainly some tried-and-true guidelines as...
Chris Lindley Named Executive Director of Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
VAIL, CO—Eagle Valley Behavioral Health has appointed Chris Lindley as Executive Director of the newly formed...
Vail Health Among The 150 Best Places To Work
Becker’s Healthcare recently named Vail Health in its 2019 list of “150 Great Places to Work in...