Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Vail Health, Eagle County Paramedic Services host Saturday, Sept. 15 health fair
VAIL — Eagle County Paramedic Services and Vail Health will host a Community Health Fair on Saturday, Sept. 15...
No Bake Energy Bites
These sweet, no bake treats take minutes to prepare, are filled with healthy ingredients, and make for a great...
Leg Conditioning For Downhill Sports
Downhill sports such as running and skiing puts a heavy load on your legs, including higher chances of muscle damage...