Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
10 Ways To Get In Physical Activity in Eagle County
Regular aerobic and muscle-strengthening exercise is an indispensable part of a healthy life — we all know it,...
Vail Health Implements Nurse Residency Program
VAIL, CO —Vail Health has always welcomed nursing school graduates, many of whom have become some of the most...
Vail Health Receives 2019 Women's Choice Awards For Orthopeadics & Obstetrics
VAIL, CO—Vail Health was recently ranked in the top 3% of 4,797 hospitals in orthopaedics and the top 16% of...