Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Jacey Hagen Honored as Recipient of Vail Health Elevate Award
Family Birth Center nurse recognized for exceptional care.
Vail Health Partners with Community Development Entities to Access $63.25M in New Market Tax Credits
Funds result in $13.5M savings for construction of Precourt Healing Center.
Vail Health Hospital chapel shares replica of Western Wall at open house Sunday
On Sunday, July 16, the Vail Health Foundation hosted an open house at the new prayer wall in the Frechette Chapel in Vail Health Hospital.