Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Valley Voices Column By Will Cook
Vail Daily, Valley Voices Column - Will Cook | May 2019 While my wife and I had visited the Eagle...
When it comes to the ultimate gym, it’s hard to beat the outdoor playground that is Eagle County. Indoor...
Vail Health - Journey To A Safer Culture
Written by Vail Health’s Erin Satsky and Brittany Clymer for The Center for Patient Safety’s spring 2019...