Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Eagle County leaders discuss what may last beyond COVID-19
This article was first printed in the Vail Daily by Scott Miller on October 23, 2020. The COVID-19...
Vail Health welcomes three new board members
VAIL, CO (Oct. 19, 2020) - Vail Health welcomes Dr. Thomas Gorrie, Bratzo Horruitiner and Linda Pancratz as members...
The importance of getting a flu vaccination
This article was first printed in the Vail Daily on October 8, 2020. The message from public health officials is...