Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Stronger together: How Eagle County’s health care workers rose to the challenge of COVID-19
The valley’s two largest health care providers, Vail Health and Colorado Mountain Medical, braced for the...
Health care workers reflect on one-year anniversary of Eagle County’s first COVID-19 case
Eagle’s County’s first confirmed COVID-19 case arrived exactly 12 months ago on March 6, just one day...
Progress Underway on Dillon Health Center
After breaking ground one year ago in January 2020, construction on Vail Health’s health facility in Dillon is...