Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Simple And Delicious Hot Drinks
Winter is cozier with a warm drink. Homemade hot chocolate topped with ice cream or chai tea with just the right...
Vail Health Offers Job Shadow Program To Local High School Students
Vail Health has been working with Eagle County Schools CareerX program for the past two years. CareerX offers high...
Vail Health Announces Will Cook As Next CEO
Vail, Colo. (October 24, 2018) – Vail Health is proud to announce Will Cook as its next president and chief...