Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Hike, Wine & Dine Raises Over $170,000 for Local Cancer Center
The changing of the leaves last week readied the backdrop for one of the valley’s most beloved fundraising...
Tackling the Paradise Paradox: Vail Health breaks ground on new inpatient behavioral health facility in Edwards
On Thursday, Sept. 1, the Vail Health Foundation hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for the Precourt Healing Center,...
Dr. Vickerman Honored as Second Recipient of Vail Health Elevate Award
Susan Vickerman, MD, has been named the second recipient of the Vail Health Elevate Award. Vail Health created the...