Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Will Cook: Gratitude for an amazing team
As Eagle County begins the “blue phase” of the public health orders, I can’t help but reflect on...
Leader of Vail Health’s COVID-19 response says opening up the economy is vital
On May 25, Eagle County will transition to the next phase in its COVID-19 economic recovery, and that means as long...
Eagle County boasts lowest COVID-19 fatality rate in nation
Colorado Gov. Jared Polis called for a moment of silence on Friday as the state mourned the more than 1,000 people...