Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Vail Health and Colorado Mountain Medical Announce New Partnership
Vail, CO (July 15, 2019) – Colorado Mountain Medical (CMM) and Vail Health announced Monday the two longtime...
Fueling For Fitness
Exercise requires more than gumption; it needs fuel. And though there are certainly some tried-and-true guidelines as...
Chris Lindley Named Executive Director of Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
VAIL, CO—Eagle Valley Behavioral Health has appointed Chris Lindley as Executive Director of the newly formed...