Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
5 Exercise Myths
Originally published in Vail Health Magazine 2018. Howard Head Sports Medicine’s Doug Emerson and Jesse Horton...
Vail Health Welcomes Plastic Surgeon Dr. Jason Martin
VAIL, CO — Vail Health recently announced the addition of Dr. Jason Martin to Shaw Cancer Center’s care...
Vail Health Is One Of Four Hospitals Recognized In National Publication
Initiative to Increase Number of Breastfed Babies is Exemplified VAIL, CO (November 29,...