Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Vail Health Releases Community Health Needs Assessment
Vail, CO (Nov. 12, 2019) – Vail Health recently completed its 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) for...
Vail Health Announces New Board of Directors
Vail, CO (October 17, 2019) – Vail Health announced today several changes to its Board of Directors. As members...
It’s approaching noon on a beautiful summer Tuesday, and the Eagle Senior Center is buzzing with activity....