Consume More Berries
- Choose local or USA organic fresh or frozen (unsweetened) to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Aim for ½-1 cup 2-3 times per week minimum for heart health and improved cognitive function.
- Choose whole foods over supplements, powders, potions or chocolate covered berries.
- Cook cranberries with 100% fruit juice vs. sugar and use as a spread for sandwiches or on yogurt/oatmeal.
- Add berries to your smoothie, spinach salad, tortilla wrap and cold quinoa or brown rice summer salad dishes.
Vail Health celebrates two years of robotic surgery with da Vinci surgical system
Operations with the hospital’s da Vinci surgical system have shown reduced pain, improved...
Vail Health Emergency Department Receives 2022 Press Ganey Human Experience Guardian of Excellence Award
Marks the third consecutive year the Emergency Department has received the award For the...
Vail Health Hospital Debuts New Frechette Chapel
Chaplains offer spiritual services to patients, families, guests and staff