As a community hospital and with the goal of providing superior health services aligned to the needs of Eagle County residents and visitors, Vail Health is proud to accept Medicare, Medicaid, and Health Insurance Marketplace plans.
Medicare, Medicaid & the Health Insurance Marketplace
- We can help with Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program), contact Vail Health financial counselors at (970) 477-3116.
- Self-administered drugs during your hospital stay (pdf)
- Information, plan coverage, and doctor/service directories for Medicare patients are provided at www.medicare.gov.
- The Medicare Coverage Database provides helpful resources. www.cms.gov.
HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE
- Health insurance options specific to Eagle County can be found on Connect for Health Colorado's Health Insurance Options and Assistance | Eagle County page.
- Plan and cost details for Colorado's Health Insurance Marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, can be found at www.connectforhealthco.com.