As a community hospital and with the goal of providing superior health services aligned to the needs of Eagle County residents and visitors, Vail Health is proud to accept Medicare, Medicaid, and Health Insurance Marketplace plans.
Medicare, Medicaid & the Health Insurance Marketplace
- We can help with Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program), contact Vail Health financial counselors at (970) 477-3116.
- Information, plan coverage, and doctor/service directories for Medicare patients are provided at www.medicare.gov.
- The Medicare Coverage Database provides helpful resources. www.cms.gov.
HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE
- Health insurance options specific to Eagle County can be found on Connect for Health Colorado's Health Insurance Options and Assistance | Eagle County page.
- Plan and cost details for Colorado's Health Insurance Marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, can be found at www.connectforhealthco.com.
(970) 777-2902 | email@example.com
Insurance Support Team
Vail Health's Insurance Support Team is available to provide estimates of anticipated charges for hospital services and procedures, including:
- Diagnostic testing
- Rehabilitative therapies
- Obstetrics and childbirth
- Oncology services
Call our Insurance Support Team at (970) 777-2902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (available from your physician's office):
- Are outpatient or inpatient services scheduled?
- What is your chief complaint? If you have the primary ICD-9 (International Classification of Diseases) diagnosis code for the scheduled services, please provide this information.
- What is the name of the procedure to be performed? If you have the CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) five-digit code for the scheduled services, please provide this information.
Please be aware that the estimates provided through this service are a range of costs. A person’s medical needs may require more or less care than estimated, and a patient will be billed for the specific services and care delivered. For a more specific estimate, we recommend patients contact their insurance provider directly. All estimates are confidential.
To request an estimate for the cost of an office visit, please call the physician's office directly. Laboratory services can be estimated by calling (970) 479-7280.