(970) 777-2902 | aa-InsuranceVerification@vailhealth.org
Insurance Support Team
Vail Health is committed to providing estimated pricing so that our patients can make informed decisions about their health care. Although estimated pricing is listed below, we recommend patients contact the Vail Health Insurance Support Team for estimates of anticipated charges for hospital services and procedures. The Insurance Support Team can assist with pricing for diagnostic testing, rehabilitative therapies, obstetrics and childbirth, oncology services and surgery. To request an estimate for the cost of an office visit, please call the physician's office directly. Laboratory services can be estimated by calling (970) 479-7280.
The prices listed on our website are average charges for our top procedures before any health insurance or financial assistance has been applied. Depending on the services ordered by your physician your actual cost may vary. We’d like to help you determine an accurate cost estimate by connecting you with a specialist from our Insurance Support Team. Would you be interested in a more accurate cost estimate for these services?
- Are outpatient or inpatient services scheduled?
- What is your chief complaint? If you have the primary ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases) diagnosis code for the scheduled services, please provide this information.
- What is the name of the procedure to be performed? If you have the CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) five-digit code for the scheduled services, please provide this information.
UNDERSTANDING ESTIMATED COST OF CARE
- Prices listed or quoted are estimated gross charges, meaning the full price before any insurance payments are applied.
- A person’s medical needs may require more or less care than estimated, and a patient will be billed for the specific services and care delivered.
- For a more specific estimate, we recommend patients contact their insurance provider directly.
- Use the estimated pricing as a guide when planning your upcoming procedure but understand that your specific condition and response to treatment may cause variation to the services you receive so Vail Health cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy of the pricing information provided by this website.
- Prices are the same for all patients, but final charges will vary depending on negotiated health insurance provider discounts, individual insurance plans and patient's benefit plan.
- A final bill for services rendered at Vail Health Hospital and Clinics may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and Vail Health shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
- If you are uninsured or under-insured, please speak with a Vail Health financial counselor to determine qualifying discounts.