Para ver en español, haga clic en el enlace "Ver en Español" en la parte superior o inferior del sitio web.
COVID Vaccine Booster Information: Know before you go!
- LEARN more from the CDC about the COVID-19 vaccine booster.
- KNOW which vaccine you received (Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson). Don't know which vaccine you received? Instructions to access your COVID vaccine details through Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS).
- FIND a vaccine clinic to provide your vaccine booster. See below for vaccine locations.
- BRING your COVID vaccine card so that your booster information can be added.
Vaccine Clinic Locations:Below is a list of local vaccine options. Visit the Eagle County COVID-19 Vaccine website for more information.
- Colorado Mountain Medical – Eagle Location: 0377 Sylvan Lake Rd. – Suite 140, Eagle, CO 81631
- Walk-ins only; follow the signage
- Anyone at the age of 5 and older
- Dates & Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Eagle County Public Health & Environment
- View their website for availability, schedules and to make an appointment: eaglecountycovid.org
- Website is in English and Spanish
- Scheduling is preferred, walk-ins are welcome
- City Market Pharmacies – Vail, Avon, and Eagle locations
- Visit www.citymarket.com/rx/covid-eligibility to schedule an appointment at a city market near you
- Please schedule your appointment online
- Call (970) 328-7603 or visit www.costco.com/pharmacy/adult-immunization-program.html
- Accepting walk-ins
- Safeway – Frisco location
- Call (970) 668-5144
- Accepting walk-ins
- Call (970) 949-6442
- Accepting walk-ins
Some of the vaccine providers listed above have no association with Vail Health or Eagle County Public Health. We are not able to answer any questions or to assist in scheduling at any of the providers listed below. We are offering these as alternatives for you to consider.
Check Your Vaccine Status or Print Your Official Record
Patients and their Legal Guardians can use this screen to view and print an official record of their immunizations. The patient's First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Gender are required before proceeding.
After you enter your information and hit "SEARCH", the page will refresh and you will see a big blue "REQUEST CODE TO ACCESS IMMUNIZATION RECORD" button. Once you click that button a code will be sent to you either by text or email. Once you enter the code you will be able to access and print your immunization records.
If you have a vaccine card that shows vaccine information administered in CO, but the information isn’t showing up in the CIIS database, email a copy of the vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will upload the data from the vaccine card into the CIIS database and send you a confirmation email when the info is uploaded. You can rerun the request in CIIS for the vaccine certificate, and it should be there.
Additional help or questions? Call 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT.
Before Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccination:
- Please review the following vaccine information below:
You will be asked to sign a consent confirming that you have reviewed this information.
- Learn more about your vaccine options
- Once vaccinated, when am I fully protected from COVID-19?
Additional InformationCOVID-19 Vaccination Information from CDPHE
- For more information, please visit The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) COVID-19 Vaccine page at https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/vaccine/vaccine-for-coloradans.
- Eagle County Public Health's COVID-19 website at EagleCountyCOVID.org.
- We are unable to guarantee the COVID-19 vaccination that you will be receiving prior to your appointment.
- Like all vaccines, any COVID-19 vaccine must meet safety and effectiveness requirements set by the FDA before it is made available to the public. The CDC also has great information online: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- For personal questions or guidance on receiving the vaccine, please contact your primary care provider.