VAIL HEALTH ONE VISITOR POLICY
In an effort to protect our patients, community and staff, we have instituted a ONE VISITOR policy
. The one visitor policy applies to all Vail Health locations and facilities. Face coverings are required when entering any of our facilities and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY:
- ICU & PCU: Exceptions will be considered for end of life patients.
- Family Birth Center:
- Limited to one visitor or support person for the entirety of your stay; No other visitors; no siblings, no doulas, no tours of the unit.
- Patients in the Level II Nursery are allowed two parents or guardians.
- Patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 are allowed 1 support person for the duration of their admission and may not switch out the visitor.
- All visitors must be screened and asymptomatic for COVID-19 to enter the Family Birth Center.