(970) 569-7606 To learn more or schedule an appointment.
Shaw Cancer Center’s comprehensive wellness program addresses the physical and emotional effects of cancer, long-term health goals, and the impact of cancer on day-to-day life. Incorporating fitness, nutrition, physical therapy and a variety of support services, and wellness services, the Spirit of Survival program empowers all survivors to thrive during and after treatment. Cancer and cancer treatments can have a long-lasting impact on your body, mind, and spirit. Survivorship services at Shaw Cancer Center include clinical care, education, and support throughout your treatment and after initial therapy is complete.
Through personalized guidance through the cancer journey, we empower survivors with knowledge on their cancer diagnosis and treatment, provide information, address late and long-term effects of cancer and its treatment, and provide recommendations for follow-up care.
Spirit of Survivor Program includes:
- Fitness - Classes in yoga, Pilates, meditation and tai chi
- Nutrition - Shaw's registered dietician, recommended readings and websites
- Physical Therapy - integrative approach to treating patients during treatment and recovery
- Support - Cancer Support Groups, peer connection, spiritual services
- Wellness Services - Acupuncture, Reiki, guided imagery, massage, yoga, Pilates, tai chi, relax & stretch
- Spirit of Survival Events - Look Good, Feel Better, Expressive Arts, hikes, and luncheons
- iThrive Plan - Sign up today for our free, individualized, interactive health plan for cancer survivors
Spirit of Survival is made possible by the generosity of participants and donors of Pink Vail. To learn more about our survivorship program or to schedule an appointment, please call (970) 569-7606.