- Health Administration (MHA), CAHME accredited University
- Public Health (MPH), CEPH accredited University
- Business Administration (MBA), AMBA, AACSB, or EQUIS accredited University
- Or other related master's degree program
Application InformationPlease be sure to follow all application instructions for consideration. Applications open August 2, 2021 and all complete applications are due by September 24, 2021.
To complete your application, you must: (1) fill out the Administrative Fellow Job Posting, and (2) email one consolidated PDF of the following items to email@example.com:
- Personal Statement (two-page limit)
- Your decision to pursue a fellowship
- Why you are interested in Vail Health
- Specific skills you would bring to the fellowship
- Your career objectives following the fellowship
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Official or unofficial undergraduate transcript
- Official or unofficial graduate transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (one professional, one from graduate program director or graduate school professor, and one from an individual of the applicant's choosing)
- Application Opens: August 2nd
- Application Closes: September 24th | 11:59 PM EST
- Phone Interviews: Early October
- Video Interviews: Late October
- Onsite Interviews: November
- Final Decision: November
- Start date: June or July 2022
- What is the salary for a fellow?
The Administrative fellowship salary is competitive with other programs and does factor in the cost of living in our valley as well as other factors.
- What benefits are included?
Fellows receive paid holidays and accrue both vacation and sick leave. Fellows and their dependents are eligible for full medical and dental benefits. Other benefits include childcare reimbursement, student loan assistance, relocation stipend, temporary housing, and many more!
- Does the Administrative Fellowship sponsor work visas?
No. Candidates must be U.S citizens or permanent residents, we are unable to sponsor work visas.
- How flexible is the Administrative Fellowship’s timeline?
The start date of the fellowship is usually in June or July. Fellows must begin before August 1st.
- How many fellows are you accepting this year?
There is one (1) position available for the 2022-2024 fellowship.
Colorado State University
Master of Science in Human Resources Management
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Master of Healthcare Administration