The Vail Health Administrative Fellowship is a two-year (24 month) program for a graduate level student with a passion for health care management. The Administrative Fellowship program allows for learning opportunities through a rotation structure at both the professional and personal level. Fellows will work alongside members of the executive leadership team, and be assigned a preceptor from this team during each rotation.
The fellow will experience a balance of project and operational work, with an emphasis on health care operations. Learning opportunities include:
- Hospital and Outpatient Operations
- Strategic and Market Planning
- Facility Planning
- Population Health
- Information Technology
- Financial and Analytical Performance
- Project Management
Vail Health’s Administrative Fellowship program is designed to:
- Identify and foster promising candidates for management and future leadership positions across Healthcare Management
- Provide an educational, interactive, and enriching experience that will contribute to the fellow’s professional development, as well as to their understanding of Vail Health.
- Create opportunities for Administrative Fellows to enhance skills in project development, strategic implementation, and operations management.