While Vail is recognized world-wide for its year-round recreational activities, Vail Health has over 1400 employees and is known for being one of the region's largest employers and a cornerstone of our community. Why work for Vail Health? Our culture is to collaborate with our colleagues, partner and engage with our community, innovate and create healthcare services that benefit everyone, and strive to provide high-quality, wholistic healthcare with the best team in place. We care about our community. We care about our team. We care about our environment. We care to make a difference.
We are home to:
- Howard Head Sports Medicine, the official medical provider to the US Ski & Snowboarding Team and USA Climbing
- Shaw Cancer Center is the region's only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center
- Eagle Valley Behavioral Health, a mental health organization that leads community collaboration to transform Eagle County's behavioral health system.
At the base of North America's number one ski mountain, Vail Health has been providing care to the local and surrounding communities since 1965
- Internationally known orthopaedic and sports therapy practices
- Emergency and trauma services in three convenient locations throughout the Valley
- Highly accredited regional cancer care
- A birthing center that performs an average of 600 deliveries/year
- Elite surgical services
- And more