VAIL HEALTHEFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021:
Visitor restrictions at Vail Health Hospital have been lifted.
Please follow these guidelines at all times:
- Do not visit if you are sick
- Wash your hands when entering the hospital and use sanitizer frequently
- Wear a mask when in the facility (available at the concierge desk)
SHAW CANCER CENTEROne visitor per patient is now allowed. Visitor must be age 18+.
Learn more >
SURGERIES IN VAIL & EDWARDS VISITOR POLICY
- For surgical procedures, patients are permitted to have one designated adult ride/care provider with them during the pre-operative stay, leaving the building when the patient is taken to have their procedure. The ride/caregiver will be called to return to the surgery center when the patient is ready.
- For minor procedures, including pain injections and GI endoscopy:
- No visitors will be allowed to enter (patient drop off and pick up only)
Vail Health is requiring all patients and employees entering either Vail Health Hospital, Colorado Mountain Medical, Vail Health Clinics or Shaw Cancer Center to wear medical masks or face cloth coverings.