Pay Range: Min: $14.82 Mid: $18.52: Pay is based upon relevant education and experience
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Welcomes customers, discovers their needs, provides guidance and education on menu options, and responds accordingly to customer requests
- Efficiently manages workload during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Cleans and sanitizes utensils, equipment and other items used in food and beverage preparation
- Adheres to safe food handling procedures
- Communicates necessary information to leadership during each shift
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the organization
- Follows the organization’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security to ensure the safety of all staff during each shift
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant
- Customer service experience preferred
- Previous Starbucks experience preferred
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computer skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.