Physician Scheduler/Post Operative Liaison
Pay Range: Min: $17.67 Max $26.51. Pay is based upon relevant education and experience.
The physician scheduler would be the first point of contact between MD and PT office and to streamline patient scheduling and enhance patient experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Call Post Op patients upon receiving surgery sheets – explain expectations, make sure international patients utilizing insurance are instructed to get authorization for therapy.
- Register patients based off surgery sheets
- Schedule surgery patients for therapy for expected duration of stay and follow-up visits.
- Meet Patient at Post Op – review paperwork, insurance benefits or HHSP, schedule
- Meet with Team Leads – weekly to audit schedules/add-ons
- First contact with surgeon’s scheduler – (cxl/reschedule/add-ons) – Update MD vacation calendar
- Scan and allocate all paperwork to correct software or location – change admit dates to 1st DOS
- Support all HHSM patient reps for scripts and POCs as needed
- Cover front desks as needed Vail/ USB - vacations/volume needs
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- Administrative experience in a clinic setting preferred.
Computer / Typing:
- Therapy Source experience preferred.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.