Physician - OBGYN
To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
Vail Health has become the world’s most advanced mountain healthcare system. Our updated 520,000-square-foot hospital opened in December 2020. This state-of-the-art facility provides exceptional care to all of our patients, with the most beautiful views in the area, located centrally in Vail.
Pay is based upon relevant education and experience.
This position is full-time, and will work across our clinics in Vail, Avon and Eagle to provide OBGYN services to our patients. Our ideal candidate is a physician with a minimum of 2 year of experience as an OBGYN.
The OB/GYN physician plays a key role in the organization and will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women's health and their reproductive systems. They will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond.
Enjoy the mountain lifestyle in the beautiful Vail Valley with world class skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and more all at your doorstep! Excellent compensation with relocation package available.
Colorado Mountain Medical is seeking to hire an OB/GYN to join our multispecialty practice in the Vail Valley.
Who we are:
- Firmly established, thriving, multi-specialty practice serving the Vail Valley for more than 40 years
- Specialties include: Behavioral Health, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Nephrology, OBGYN, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, and Urology
- Six office locations in Avon, Dillon, Eagle, Edwards, Frisco, and Vail, CO
- Relocation package
- 4-day work week
- 6 weeks of time off per annum
- 403b (5% match) and 457b retirement plans
- Comprehensive insurance benefit package
- Company paid malpractice insurance, license fees/dues
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree from an accredited program
- Professional licensure - M.D. or D.O.
- Current Colorado license in good standing, required
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working in Family Medicine, preferred
- Bilingual English / Spanish, preferred
- Must have thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of medicine
- Must have the patience and tact to work with the patient population in an urgent care environment
- Scheduling flexibility is required in order to ensure adequate coverage in each of our clinics
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for more than 50% of the day.
- Walking and standing for less than 50% of the day.
- Occasionally lifts moves or exerts force up to 35 lbs.
- Works indoors in an office environment.
- Exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, and other conditions common to a medical clinic environment.
Pay is based upon relevant education and experience per year.
Some roles may be based outside of our Colorado office (remote-only positions). Roles based outside of our primary office can sit in any of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work primarily in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Benefits at Vail Health (Full and Part Time) Include:
- Competitive Wages & Family Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Parental leave (4 weeks paid)
- Housing programs
- Childcare reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Benefits:
- Educational Programs:
- Tuition Assistance
- Existing Student Loan Repayment
- Specialty Certification Reimbursement
- Annual Supplemental Educational Funds
- Paid Time Off:
- Up to five weeks in your first year of employment and continues to grow each year.
- Retirement & Supplemental Insurance:
- 403(b) Retirement plan with immediate matching
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Recreation Benefits, Wellness & More:
- Up to $1,000 annual wellbeing reimbursement
- Recreation discounts
- Pet insurance
PRN (POOL) benefits include: Wellbeing reimbursement funds and 403(b) contribution eligibility