Additional geographic pay differential available (depending upon position location).
- Performs corrective and preventative work on buildings and grounds.
- Uses a work order system to track and maintain building work requests.
- Performs moderately complex pluming, carpentry, grounds maintenance, and electrical tasks.
- Assists with basic HVAC and building automation functions.
- Moves equipment, furniture, and facilities supplies in-between properties.
- Maintains and operates the fire suppression and detection systems.
- Assist with generator test on off hours.
- Preform life safety and environment of care rounds.
- Ensures all safety protocols are followed in respective work areas.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- Three years of previous maintenance experience is required, including reading blueprints and schematics, and using meters and test equipment. Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Must have valid State of Colorado Driver's license and ability to pass VVMC’s Department of Motor Vehicle Report criteria.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.