To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
Vail Health has become the world’s most advanced mountain healthcare system. Our updated 520,000-square-foot hospital opened in December 2020. This state-of-the-art facility provides exceptional care to all of our patients, with the most beautiful views in the area, located centrally in Vail.
Responsible for the collection, sorting and delivery of mail. Making deliveries of mail and/or urgent supplies, materials and lab work to/from outlying facilities and the main campus.
- Adheres to department specific standards, requirements and Vail Health policies.
- Able to prioritize and organize multiple and/or simultaneous tasks.
- Completes deliveries in a timely manner.
- Performs duties in a cost-effective manner, striving to avoid wasting hospital resources while promoting quality of care and service.
- Operates vehicle and equipment in a safe manner to prevent damage and/or injuries.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Role models the principals of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Computer systems such as MS Office
- Remote communication tools such as Zoom or Teams
- Light experience with basic office equipment such as copiers, scanners, and faxes
- Basic knowledge in Excel spreadsheet
- Bilingual Preferred
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Benefits at Vail Health
- Competitive Wages & Family Benefits: Competitive wages, parental leave, housing programs and childcare reimbursement to support the cost of living in a mountain community.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Top-quality health care package including vision, dental and medical with options of flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Education Assistance: We are proud to offer tuition and student loan assistance programs.
- Paid Time Off: Roughly five weeks in your first year of employment and continues to grow each year.
- Retirement & Supplemental Insurance: 403(b) Retirement plan with matching potential, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and more.
- Recreation Benefits, Wellness & More: Recreation discounts, pet insurance and a $1,000 annual wellness reimbursement program.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.