Inventory Specialist I
Pay Range: Min: $16 Mid: $19.46. Pay is based upon relevant education and experience.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Available!
Responsible for receiving, distributing, restocking, cycle-counting, and additional primary and secondary Supply Chain tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receive incoming freight and put away accordingly. Scan packing slips to PO.
- Responsible for Pyxis and Warehouse restock, inventory, and cycle-count.
- Transport supplies to appropriate location at VVMC and VVSC
- Audit and verify transactions while informing supervisor of exceptions.
- Rotate stock as prescribed and monitor for expired items.
- Communicate methods for improvement of daily activities and complete a daily task sheet as it pertains to the area of work.
- Clean Materials Management common areas of trash and organize department after daily operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be HIPAA compliant.
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- Three years of inventory/warehouse experience preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license and ability to pass Vail Health's Department of Motor Vehicle Report criteria required.
- Must abide by the hospital’s active insurance company driver requirements per policy.
Computer / Typing:
- Microsoft Office knowledge preferred. Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.