Pay Range: Min: $18 Mid: $21.81: Pay is based upon relevant education and experience
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Available!
Responsible for keeping Vail Health facilities clean, sanitary, and well-maintained within federal, state, and local health codes and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the appearance and cleaning of the hospital interior. Clean and service units, walls, rooms, baths, lavatories, and offices of Vail Health facilities.
- Specific functions include: vacuum, clean and mop floors, dust furniture and equipment, replenish soap and paper product supplies, polish and clean doors, windows, vents, gaps, and lights.
- Take note of needed repairs and report them to the Lead Housekeeper.
- Responsible for the use, care, organization, and maintenance of housekeeping equipment and supplies.
- Assist with linen deliveries to assigned areas.
- Assist with laundry when needed.
- Complete daily checklist and turn it in to the Housekeeping office.
- Work as a team within the department and with other hospital staff.
- Role model the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- One year of housekeeping experience preferred. Previous experience with floor cleaning equipment and in a healthcare setting preferred.
Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.