Guest Services and Valet
To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
Vail Health has become the world’s most advanced mountain healthcare system. Our updated 520,000-square-foot hospital opened in December 2020. This state-of-the-art facility provides exceptional care to all of our patients, with the most beautiful views in the area, located centrally in Vail.
Some roles may be based outside of our Colorado office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our primary office can sit in any of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work primarily in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
$2,500 Sign on Bonus Available!
About the opportunity:
Provides greeting, welcoming, valet and concierge services to patients and visitors while striving to expeditiously determine and meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Provides valet services to the patients and visitors arriving and departing Vail Health facilities.
- Assist patients and visitors entering and exiting vehicle, provides necessary support with medical equipment and luggage to the patients’ destination, and provides wheelchair transportation to patients and guests as needed.
- Serves as a central resource for internal departments to assist with patient way-finding and escorting needs as appropriate and allowed.
- Participates effectively in daily activities and operations of the concierge desk at the main hospital.
- Evaluates lobby wheelchairs on a regular basis to ensure they are working properly and safely.
- Collaborates daily with parking attendants to asses patient needs and support each other’s role.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
What you will need:
- Guest relations and or customer service experience in healthcare preferred.
- Current Valid Driver's license and ability to pass Vail Health's Department of Motor Vehicle Report criteria required
Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
Benefits at Vail Health
- Competitive Wages & Family Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Parental leave (4 weeks paid)
- Housing programs
- Childcare reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health Benefits:
- Educational Programs:
- Tuition Assistance
- Existing Student Loan Repayment
- Specialty Certification Reimbursement
- Annual Supplemental Educational Funds
- Paid Time Off:
- Roughly five weeks in your first year of employment and continues to grow each year.
- Retirement & Supplemental Insurance:
- 403(b) Retirement plan with immediate matching
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Recreation Benefits, Wellness & More:
- $1,000 annual wellbeing reimbursement
- Recreation discounts
- Pet insurance