Guest Services and Valet
Pay Range: Min: $16.34 Mid: $20.43. Pay is based upon relevant education and experience.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Available!
Provides greeting, welcoming, valet and concierge services to patients and visitors while striving to expeditiously determine and meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides valet services to the patients and visitors arriving and departing Vail Health facilities.
- Assist patients and visitors entering and exiting vehicle, provides necessary support with medical equipment and luggage to the patients’ destination, and provides wheelchair transportation to patients and guests as needed.
- Serves as a central resource for internal departments to assist with patient way-finding and escorting needs as appropriate and allowed.
- Participates effectively in daily activities and operations of the concierge desk at the main hospital.
- Evaluates lobby wheelchairs on a regular basis to ensure they are working properly and safely.
- Collaborates daily with parking attendants to asses patient needs and support each other’s role.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Guest relations and or customer service experience in healthcare preferred.
- Current Valid Driver's license and ability to pass Vail Health's Department of Motor Vehicle Report criteria required
Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.