The Vail Health Foundation generates philanthropy and awareness for Vail Health, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health, and our affiliated entities to improve health and wellness in Eagle County, Summit County, and the communities we serve. Our team is committed to managing our benefactors’ gifts professionally.
In this role, as a Developmental Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in our Foundation office. You will be supporting our events and stewardship activities. In addition, you will be the primary point of contact for many of the communications coming from the department. An ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is a self-starter, is passionate about the work of the Vail Health Foundation and has strong writing skills.
This position is primarily based out of our Edwards office and will work Monday-Friday, however, there may be events in the evenings or on the weekends that you would be expected to attend.
- Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Maintains project management calendar/plan for fulfilling goals and objectives.
- Facilitates the planning and execution of approved Foundation projects.
- Undertakes project tasks as required.
- Works collaboratively with members of the Foundation team to maximize productivity.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Three years of experience in a related position/field. Must have demonstrated competencies in leadership and project management. Must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.