To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
Vail Health has become the world’s most advanced mountain healthcare system. Our updated 520,000-square-foot hospital opened in December 2020. This state-of-the-art facility provides exceptional care to all of our patients, with the most beautiful views in the area, located centrally in Vail.
Some roles may be based outside of our Colorado office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our primary office can sit in any of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- The Content Manager will lead the curation and creation of content and distribution across our owned digital and traditional marketing channels and print collateral. These channels consist of multiple websites, regular email blast communications, our brand’s social media platforms and print collateral such as brochures. The Content Manager is highly creative, has a keen attention to detail, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has strong written communication skills. Our culture is collaborative, analytical and creative.
- Research, design and write engaging content that can live appropriately across our owned digital & traditional channels and helps our audiences become more informed and empowered participants in their, or their loved one’s health.
- Responsible for multiple website properties and their contribution to our overall health system goals. This includes content generation, non-technical website maintenance, search engine optimization and working with our web development team to grow the overall value of the websites to the regions we serve.
- Responsible for managing and growing Vail Health’s brand’s social media profiles and presence across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube.
- Ownership of email strategy, email builds, A/B testing, email reporting, managing email sends, collaborating with designers, and performing regular maintenance of email lists and segmentations.
- Managing creation of needed print collateral such as brochures, folders, rack cards and handouts.
- Build and manage dynamic editorial content calendars at the beginning of each month and work with internal and external resources to produce the content.
- Working with the Director of Digital Strategy & Experience to define our Consumer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy and approach
- Optimize website content for search optimization
- Explore new strategies, content style and formats, or channels to engage our audiences, attract new patients, and strengthen Vail Health’s brand position
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- 5 years managing websites and/or email marketing campaigns for brands preferred
- Experience writing and editing for digital channels (web, email & social)
- Comfort using Google Analytics, Email Service Provider tools, social media tools.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a highly cross-functional team
- Proven ability to deliver results on deadline
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to quickly anticipate and mitigate risk
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Benefits at Vail Health
- Competitive Wages & Family Benefits: Competitive wages, parental leave, housing programs and childcare reimbursement to support the cost of living in a mountain community.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Top-quality health care package including vision, dental and medical with options of flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Education Assistance: We are proud to offer tuition and student loan assistance programs.
- Paid Time Off: Roughly five weeks in your first year of employment and continues to grow each year.
- Retirement & Supplemental Insurance: 403(b) Retirement plan with matching potential, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and more.
- Recreation Benefits, Wellness & More: Recreation discounts, pet insurance and a $1,000 annual wellness reimbursement program.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.