Pay Range: Min: $46.60 Max: $69.89. Pay is based upon relevant education and experience.
To coordinate and provide education and training needs in collaboration with the clinic supervisor and/or clinic director specific to the clinical systems. Responsible for needs assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of educational experiences for staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs comprehensive assessment of clinical staff education needs.
- Develops clinical education programs based on the needs assessments.
- Implements educational programs based on the needs of clinical staff.
- Participates in the design of orientation programs for new employees.
- Develops yearly skills training for clinic employees.
- Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to develop educational materials and programs.
- Works with HR to document all training and clinical education of staff.
- Responds to clinical staff requests, emails, questions, and requests.
- This position may require staffing the clinics based on patient and staffing needs.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- 4 years of nursing experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Clinical Educator shall be responsible for maintaining any advanced certifications.
- Clinical Educator shall be encouraged to pursue continuing education when appropriate as well as be involved within their professional organization on a state/national level.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.