Pay Range: Min: $19.53 Max: $34.15. Pay is based upon relevant education and experience. Additional geographic pay differential available (depending upon position location).
$2,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Additional geographic pay differential available (depending upon position location).
Provides supplies, equipment and assistance to the anesthesiologists for the safe and efficient administration of anesthesia to the surgical patient. Stocks anesthesia carts and maintains anesthesia equipment. Stocks and maintains OR rooms, cupboards and carts. Helps in transport of patients and turnover of OR rooms between cases. Functions as a member of the Surgical Team.
- Clean, restock and maintain all anesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Ensure anesthesia machines are in the surgical suites.
- Add specialty equipment and supplies to anesthesia set ups as requested.
- Clean, restock and maintain OR rooms, cupboards and drawers.
- Transports patients to and from the OR.
- Helps in turnover of OR rooms between cases.
- Reports all safety hazards that could harm patients, visitors or other hospital employees to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with Materials Management in ordering and inventory of anesthesia supplies.
- Assists with general clean up in Operating Room.
- Participates in Vail Health and VVSC Quality Improvement Programs including confidential occurrence reporting.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- One year experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association Required
Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
As a condition of employment, Vail Health requires COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical and non-clinical staff.