Zach Hartman, MD
|Medical School:||University of Colorado School of Medicine|
|Residency:||University of Colorado, Denver|
|Board Certification:||American Board of Surgery|
Dr. Zach Hartman is a board certified general surgeon trained in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgical techniques.
He is experienced in:
- Skin Cancer
- Colon Cancer and Abdominal Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Complex Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Limited Thoracic including VATS biopsy, pleurodesis, decortication, bleb resection, rib plating, bronchoscopy, and tracheostomy care.
- Complex Hernia Repair
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Anti-reflux Surgery
- Upper and Lower Endoscopy including screening, feeding access, and dilation
- Port/PICC/Vascular access
- Wound Care and soft tissue infection
- Surgical first assistant services by request in orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, urology, vascular, and plastics.
Dr. Hartman is proud to provide high quality surgical care in partnership with Vail Health’s independent community health system. If patients are best served by further referral, Dr. Hartman will facilitate local workup and post-surgical follow up to minimize travel for patients and family. He completed medical school and residency at the University of Colorado, where he met his wife Cecilia, who is an emergency medicine physician and researcher on faculty. Together, they share a passion for the West, and providing excellent care for all.
While Dr. Hartman is not fluent in Spanish, he is glad to see Spanish speaking patients with the assistance of a clinic translator.
180 South Frontage Road West
Vail, CO 81657 (970) 479-5036